I feel like every year is so crazy different recently, I never know what’s coming at me (or maybe that’s my refusal/inability to plan more than a month or two out), and 2012 ended up being an awesome travel year for me. So many amazing experiences, and quite a few that I was absolutely not expecting.
My 2012 Travel Round-up:
Mediterranean Highlights Tour
I had the opportunity to kick off 2012 with two weeks on Contiki’s Mediterranean Highlights tour checking out Spain, France, Monaco, Italy & Vatican City while meeting awesome people from around the world. That’s one way to set the travel bar high for the rest of the year!
- Biking around Barcelona checking out all of the art – particularly Gaudi!
- Driving along the French Riviera.
- Shopping at local markets before picnicking in Nice.
- Dance parties on the coach. ;)
- Meeting up with my friend D and her husband after the tour and crashing their honeymoon for a few days while we explored more of Rome.